Re: [CH] is it only me?

Charles Demas (demas@sunspot.tiac.net)
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 15:42:53 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 6 Feb 1999, Babs VanRenterghem wrote:

> Is it only me or does anyone else wonder why anyone in their right mind
> would want a heatless hab?  I'm just getting back into the swing of things
> here, but I can't imagine it!

I can take a lot of heat, but I don't add Dave's to things just to get
heat.  I think it's more a question of flavor.  Now it may be that we
associate some of the flavor with the heat, but it seems to me that
the heat is separate to some degree from the flavor.

Whether a low heat hab has the same flavor as a high heat hab is a
different question.  There has been lots of discussion about liking
chiles for the flavor;  if so, then perhaps a low heat hab with equal
flavor would be a good thing.  Of course, it certainly would not be
the same experience.  :-)

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas