Re: [CH] Chilehead screen savers and wallpapers

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Tue, 09 Feb 1999 13:10:22 -0500

At 04:02 PM 2/9/99 +0900, breneman wrote:
>Hello from across the water.  Anybody know of screen savers or wallpapers
>depicting spicy, as in capsicum, material?  I haven't had any luck in my
>search so far.  Thanks.
>
>Scott

I took this image at the Bowers Chile Festival in Pa. last fall.  I have a
1024 by 768 bitmap version that I use as my wallpaper.  If you want, I
could send it to you.

To save download time I could send the JPG version if you have the
capability to convert it to BMP.

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/bowers/chiles1.jpg

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @