[CH] seeds in SA

Judy Howle (howle@ebicom.net)
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 21:07:38 -0600

I got this request today.Maybe some of our chile-heads from South Africa can
help. Or perhaps Dave ships seeds internationally.

From: "Karl Stott" <karlstot@global.co.za>
Subject: chili seeds

Judy

I am a fellow hothead with a passion for growing my own chili's. couuld you
please advise the sites that one is able to purchase seed stock from? I am
particularly interesed in Habenero, Thai and Tabasco seeds, but will
purchase or obtain any variety. I am also willing to give of my own
feedstock to other who so require.

The climate here in SA is ideal for chili growing. I look forward to your reply

Karl
Judy "MsChile" Howle

Flavors of the South; Recipes for "heat lovers"
http://www.ebicom.net/~howle

Hot and Spicy Food Editor at Suite 101
http://www.suite101.com/topics/page.cfm/462