Re: [CH] ph test strips

YODA (yoda@clark.net)
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 12:46:14 -0500 (EST)

Check your local homebrew and wine making shops.
Most chemical supply houses will sell anyone test papers.
Beware of order minimums though.

You don't need food grade... dip a glass or plastic rod in the food
and then touch it to the paper. Only the rod needs to be clean and food
grade.
Don't use wood or metal unless it is gold or platinum.

--
Jim W     My opinions are just that, not my wife's or my employer's
!!Do not assume that your freedoms are assured!! The truth is out there!