[CH] Immunity etc...

Kristofer Blennow (kristofer@blennow.se)
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 16:48:52 +0100

I have to apologize for starting that "immune" thread... ;)  English
is not my first language, and I was just too lazy to search all my
memory banks for the exact word... as an old language teacher of mine
sarcastically said, to a poor pupil whose words slipped: "The demands
for stringency are not that overwhelming in everyday language..."

For political reasons, maybe we should stick with "insensitivity".
The drug term "tolerance" might get us banned from our servers...   ;)

On 13 Feb 99, Andy Barnhart wrote:

> Howerver, there is a practical matter:
> If one is bringing some goodies to a HotLuck,
>    - just how hot is Hot.

Never been to a hotluck, but I'd expect that to be one of the major
sources of laughs at such a party...  I would sure volunteer to be
the laugh of the day...  :)

Kristofer