Re: [CH] Making chipotles

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 13:17:22 -0500

At 09:31 AM 2/17/99 +0100, T wrote:
>>I have a Brinkman water smoker as well but I only use it for cooking.
>

>What's a water smoker?

It is a vertical design with a fire pan in the bottom with a water pan in
the middle to block the direct heat from the fire and keep the cooking area
at an optimal smoking temperature.  You can view an image of several water
smokers in action at:

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/rufus/smokers.jpg

It was at a pig roast in Virginia last August.  The stainless steel one in
the center is mine...

                    =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens

                @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                  @ ICQ# 2059548 @