Re: [CH] Not thrilled with jalapenos-FAVORITES??

jim wolfe (yoda@clark.net)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 22:05:08 -0500

I like heat, I grow habs and datils, and some serranos and jalapeno,
I even have a piquin plant from the top of an Andean mountain;
but I would have to agree that I think the best tasting pepper is the
poblano.  Raw, stewed, filled with cheese and fried, filled with egg and
cheese and baked, they just plain taste great. But here in Maryland, USA
I can't seem to grow them very well. I usually buy mine at "Bread and
Circus's Fresh Fields" chain.

--
Jim W		My opinions are just that; not my employer's or my wife's!
!! Do not assume that your freedoms are assured !! The truth is out