Re: [CH] pepper sauces

Andy Barnhart (quark@erols.com)
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 20:14:52 -0500

Brent Leatherman wrote:

> Hopefully, people would be smart enough not to put something in their eye
> w/o being positive as to what it was, but I had an awful thought of
> 2,000,000 scovilles into the eye...shudder...OUCH!
> Brent

Brent, I think you missed the entire point.

As a liquid, it can spill, and can get on the outside of the bottle.  One grasps
the bottle to use it.  One gets it on his/her fingers.  One sweats.  One wipes
one's brow.  One is then rudely reminded to be more careful next time.

I never let this, or anything like it, out of my possession without cautioning the
user.  It has red bands on it.  It says HOT HOT in red.