Re: [CH] pepper sauces

VoodooChile (rael@ebicom.net)
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 22:27:52 -0600

At 08:14 PM 2/28/99 -0500, Andy Barnhart wrote:
>Brent Leatherman wrote:
>
>> Hopefully, people would be smart enough not to put something in their eye
>> w/o being positive as to what it was, but I had an awful thought of
>> 2,000,000 scovilles into the eye...shudder...OUCH!
>> Brent
>
>Brent, I think you missed the entire point.
>
>As a liquid, it can spill, and can get on the outside of the bottle.  One
grasps
>the bottle to use it.  One gets it on his/her fingers.  One sweats.  One
wipes
>one's brow.  One is then rudely reminded to be more careful next time.

actually, paranoid redneck that I be, carrying around a bottle of liquid in
my pocket, a pocket that in most pants is far, far too close to my johnson,
and a liquid that in it's pure form is sure to do some irreversible damage,
probably to the 3rd degree, weeeeeell, lets just say that this boy may love
the heat like any other chilehead (actually, i love the taste and heat...i
digress) but i love my johnson and sons just a bit more...

i may be a masochist, but i ain't a crazy one...

of course, as always, my opinion only...

peace, hendrix, and chiles.......

Rael