Re: [CH] Midatlantic hotluck

jim wolfe (yoda@clark.net)
Mon, 01 Mar 1999 19:08:23 -0500

Well I could probably have one here in the summer
I am about 10 minutes south of baltimore, near BWI airport.
That would shave 60 to 80 minutes off of their travel time.

--
Jim W		My opinions are just that; not my employer's or my wife's!
!! Do not assume that your freedoms are assured !! The truth is out