[CH] RE: Mid Atlantic Hotluck

Porter, Jeff (jeff.porter@iga.com)
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 09:42:56 -0500

I assume there will be a microwave or something we can warm some things up
on?  Looking forward to attending my first hotluck and meeting everyone and
some of you again.  I'll keep my hot dishes a surprise, but as a teaser I'm
bringing some of my homebrew (Scottish Ale, India Pale Ale, Porter & Stout
if its ready).
See ya all tomorrow - drive safely.
-JP-