Re: [CH] Chile bearded ones

Rosemary Basil (rosemarybasil@yahoo.com)
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 14:04:05 -0800 (PST)

Don, thanx for the laff!!! I read the subject line with heightened
curiosity thinking it was an unusual variety of chiles, like bearded
iris!!! LOLOL

I shaved my beard for the pic I sent to Rogues, hab sauce huh? Have to
try it! ;)
You guys are a hoot!
still growin crazy after all these years,
Rose

---DON_DILLON@HP-Sonoma-om2.om.hp.com wrote:

> I also noticed that a beard seems to be a prereq. for chiledom in
the portraits
> of list members.  Would you believe that I use hab sauce as a hair
remover on
> my face?
>
> Don Dillon
> Hewlett Packard
> Microwave Technology Division, MWTC
> dondd@sr.hp.com Don_Dillon@hp.com
> Telnet: 577-3690  SOCO: x73690
>

> > Nothing fancy but here's the URL (don't laugh, it's free)...
> >
> > http://members.tripod.com/eatheat
> >
> > Thanks, enjoy, and keep the pictures coming.

==
City Jungles...gardens of passion! CITY PEPPERS- grow em!
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/7686/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Square/9333/PEPPERS.html
Join PEPPERS Club & List!
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/PEPPERS