Re: [CH] Chilli Oil

Rain (rain@wwbbs.otherside.com)
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 22:05:00 GMT

DE>This isn't a recipe mailing list, though you seem to think it is.  (Yes
DE>recipes can be posted, but usually as a personal recommendation, or in
DE>response to a request)
DE>IMO, You're getting to be a pest posting all these recipes.
Gee, I *like* coming here and finding a lot of recipes.  And I haven't
fixed every dish personally that I post to a cooking area either;
I don't know anyone who posts recipes regularly in these venues who
has.  Anyway, why not let Mike do the bitching if he wants to, which
I suspect he doesn't?  It's his list.
Rain
@@@@
\\\\\
---
 þ OLX 2.1 TD þ So what are we going to do tonight, Brain?