Re: [CH] recipes

Dave Drum (xrated@cityscape.net)
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 16:42:08 -0600

Judy Howle wrote:

> I've been on this list since '95 and have never seen anyone complain before
> about too many recipes!  I thought that was the main purpose of the list.  I
> have posted quite a few myself and have received several private emails
> thanking me for them.  I for one liked and appreciated the recipes.

Just consider it a minor payback for all the receipes in my Meal
Master that were posted by you. I've tried many of them and enjoyed
all of them... as well as following some of the URLs that you have
posted. Always informative.

ENJOY!!!
--
Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchens
Home of Yaaaah Hoooo Aaahhh HOT Sauce & Hardin Cider