RE: [CH] Chilli Oil

albert zegiel (emmanuel@mwt.net)
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 21:27:23 -0800

the sad thing about doing a constant delete is that many folks grabe the
and delete, missing what to me may be important, so i open every one to be
sure..and on days like today when the list is busy this is a chore!!

I think the list owner or one of you happy cooks should create another list
for cooks..the pepper-cooker@pepper-heads.com list. as it is.. it says
"Global Garden"..hummmm,i wonder what the word garden means? maybe a list at
global kitchen is neded? but again i say that to much is to much..and now
this silly to post recipies or not thread is a sad as all the recipies...

albert.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of
AutumnRhea@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 1999 4:58 PM
To: demas@sunspot.tiac.net; IEATCHILES@aol.com;
chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: [CH] Chilli Oil

In a message dated 3/21/99 1:07:39 AM Central Standard Time,
demas@sunspot.tiac.net writes:

<< xrated@cityscape.net (Dave Drum) >>
IMO, You're getting to be a pest posting all these recipes.

	I beg to differ with you Chuck (go figure)........I think alot of people on
the list(that cook) enjoy recipes... and if you don't want the recipes......
have a simple solution... hit the delete button~ that way everyone will be
happy! Come on~
	 Dave I enjoy the recipes and I am sure others do also~