[CH] Pepper Seeds to SA

Andy Hollar (ahollar@ruralnet.net)
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 11:40:28 -0700

> Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 10:06:49 +0200
> From: "Fanie Jordaan" <Jordaan@InformSA.co.za>
> Subject: [CH] Peppers in South Africa
>
> Does anyone know of a seed source that will export pepper seeds - small
> quantities - to South Africa?

Hi Franie ...

Hollar Seeds (http://www.hollarseeds.com) exports to South Africa and we have exported to Hygrotech in the past. Hollar is a family owned business that has specialized in curcurbit seed for over 40 years. We are just beginning to
explore the possibility of producing and selling hot pepper seeds. We sell curcurbit exclusively through our distributors like Hygrotech.

We are familiar with the phyto requirements of SA and have the experience to get through the red tape. If you are interested in quantities of pepper seed we can handle it. Let us know the quantities and varieties you are interested in.

--
Andy Hollar
ahollar@ria.net