[CH] Dave DeWitt's Chile Video part 1 now available

Harald Zoschke (HZoschke@pepperworld.com)
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:17:47 -0500

Hi Rose,
the Nawlins stuff of the video covers some French Quarter street life,
and an interview by Dave with a FQ hot sauce shop vendor inside his
shop. In part 2 of Heat Up your Life (due in June), there will be a
visit to Avery Island and a look into the making and history of Tabasco.

Dave can be an inspiration indeed, and he delivers a lot of chile
knowlegde in a humorous way. If you like his books, you gonna love the
video. He doesn't only know his chiles, he's a born show master.
--Harald
http://www.pepperworld.com