Re: [CH] un-fucking-subscribe me

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 00:01:48 -0500

At 11:59 PM 3/26/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I tried in a very nice way to get you people to get me off of your hit
>list.  I not want your stuff any more.
>
>Get me the fuck off of your mailing list.  I had 80 email messages to
>filter through today.

Congratulations!  Your congenial request has been forwarded to the abuse
section of BellSouth.  Hopefully they will help you find a more user
friendly way of coping with this dilemma.

I expect that many other Chilehead subscribers will do likewise by filling
out the form handily provided at:

http://www.bellsouth.net/portal/html/footer/feedback.html

Be sure to provide a quoted copy of Mr. Ross's witty reparte to his ISP.

=Mark "Visiting the Kids in Western Pa." Stevens

 @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/kids.html @