Re: [CH] Rogues Gallery Update

Rosemary Basil (rosemarybasil@yahoo.com)
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 16:06:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jeff, was over to The Rogues Gallery again  I really
LIKE the alphabetical and country listings but missed
having the emails and urls under the pix, it made it
easier to surf webpages.   I can understand why some
people don't want their email addies, tho this doesn't
bother me, but I don't understand the logic of no URLS.
I enjoy surfing  the chileheads' webpages and I must
say I enjoy having mine out there too!
Do we have the option to have them there or not? If so,
you can list mine like you did before.  email:
RosemaryBasil@yahoo.com and my page as
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Square/9333/PEPPERS.html
 ICQ# is 3109372
Thanx for the inspiration, I like what you're doing.
I'm starting my own "rogues gallery" for my PEPPERS
list (PEPPERPHREAKS) which is  about gardening and
growing peppers and I  want to encourage new small
businesses who grow their own to promote their chile
products without spam but then  it's easier for me to
do with a smaller list now. I'd just love to get
people's pictures of their pepper gardens too!
BTW your link at the bottom should be
http://forsite.net/chrogues/
Have a GOOD Friday nite!
Rose

--- IEATCHILES@aol.com wrote:
> Ok Folks,
>
> Phase 2 of the Chilehead Rogues Gallery and Registry
> (The names getting
> longer as the site gets mor complicated) has been
put
> into place.
>
> See registered chileheads listed by geographical
> location or in alphabetical
> order.
>
> See who has sent in a picture... and who hasn't (I
> know, I know... it's
> coming soon)
>
> See who has all the facial hair... and who's losing
> theirs.
>
> Be sure and read the privacy policy.  It can't be an
> official web site unless
> it has one these days (or so it seems)
>
> Soon to come... who knows, but "keep your eye out
for
> me" (sorry old joke,
> knuckle-dragging too!)
>
> Am working on a possible chat. And how about anyone
> with an ICQ number, who's
> not on =Mark Stevens list, let him know about it so
> he can keep his list
> updated.
>
> That's it for now (and just enough it was too),
>
> Jeff "The Pepperman" Schickowski
> Chilehead Rogues Gallery and Registry
> http://forsite.net.chrogues

===
Peace in the garden, Passion in your spirit!
CITY JUNGLES...gardens of passion!
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/7686/index.html
CITY PEPPERS...sweeeeet, HOT n SpIcY!
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Square/9333/PEPPERS.html