Re: [CH] Wanted: recipes for hot pepper jelly...

Dave Hendricks (bvdrangs@enter.net)
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 08:18:37 +0000

> Subject: [CH] Wanted: recipes for hot pepper jelly...
>
> I found a recipe in a book, and thought I'd like to try making some.  But,
> then I thought that if any of you have a recipe that is tried and true, you'd
> probably be very happy to share with this fledgling Chile-head!

Recipes can be found at:
http://www.pepperfool.com/recipes/jams.htm

Also check out Roger Latzgo's song "Hot Pepper Jelly" at:
http://www.pennteck.com/hpj0902/htpepdaze.htm

We know Roger and my wife has taken guitar lessons from him. The "Hot
Pepper Jelly Song" is a real hit wherer ever Roger performs it. He
also has a song about mushrooms and another about heirloom tomatoes.
These are on the HPJ tape too. I think that I will go put on the tape
amd cook some Huevos Rancheros for breakfast!

Dave Hendricks
bvdrangs@enter.net
Boomerangs, Beer, Bar-B-Que, Any Questions?