Re: [CH] Lost Seed Cache

Rosemary Basil (rosemarybasil@yahoo.com)
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 01:43:37 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Calvin for your seeds & kick butt Calvinized
Powder! I planted the seeds swiggin Coronas to the
sound of  a guitar tango medley--the Dance of Fire,
playing under my balcony during French Quarter Fest,
what a rush! Then I munched on some cream cheese
stuffed celery stix that were Calvinized, YUM! MUY
CALIENTE, MUCHAS GRACIAS!
Sunday- OOM PAH PAH with Lowenbrau & watch drunk
tourists do the Chicken Dance...

Now Len if you'd like some FQ Cayennes, just email me
your address, I swear they're hotter than most
Cayennes, must be the garlic spray, :) Did you need
any, Calvin?
wasted away in pepperville,
Rose

--- Calvin Donaghey <gdonaghey@bitstreet.com> wrote:
> Len-
> I can send some Texas Tepin.  Email your snail
> address.
> Calvin
>
> Len Perdic wrote:
>
> > Hi all!
> >
> > My heart was broken two nights ago...
> > I went to the basement to start my seeds for this
> year and discovered to my
> > horror that they were all destroyed.  Somehow,
> water must have leaked from
> > the hot-water tank vent and dripped onto my seed
> collection.  The result...
> > they all rotted.
> > Gonna have to start the collection all over.
> > Can anyone help me locate some Red Savina, Texas
> Tepin and Vietnamese Sky
> > Pointer seeds.
> >
> > Please reply to lnp@cgocable.net
> >
> > Many thanks!!!
> > Len

===
CITY JUNGLES....CITYPEPPERS...WORLD PEACE & PEPPERPHREAKS!
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/7686/sitemap.html
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Square/9333/PEPPERS.html
Send a Yellow Ribbon for World Peace & Human Rights
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Jungle/7207/yellowribbon.html