Re: [CH] coriander

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 18:34:11 -0700

Dave Sacerdote wrote:
Well, when you go to buy cilantro, always check to see if it has roots. If it
has roots, then by all means, buy that one, and the roots can then be used to
make that great paste that the Thai folk use, and most all of the Asians as
well. Try a vietmanese store if one is around....
that is the way they like to buy it. GREAT stuff, which does NOT taste like
soap...I checked! yuk! Doug in BC