Re: [CH] Emeril's web site-TV Show

Buffalo Sue (bflosue@earthlink.net)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:16:30 -0500

David Shalita wrote:

> Where is Emeril's web site?
> Is he on TV or Radio?
> What is his full name?
> Where can I see what he sells and his recepies?

Emeril Lagasse has 2 TV shows on the Food Network: Essence of Emeril,
and Emeril Live.  Food Network is a satellite and cable channel with
all cooking shows all the time.  It's carried in the US and Canada,
but I don't know if it's carried elsewhere.  I have DirecTV, and it's
on channel 215; I know DishNetwork also carries it, as do most cable
companies.

You can't possibly channel surf without seeing Emeril - he's on
constantly.
And I admit, I have become hooked and watch Emeril Live almost daily
- although the one show I missed turned out to be the chile show!  :-(
Think of the old Galloping Gourmet hamming it up even more, and that's
Emeril.

His recipes are posted on Food Network's website:
http://www.foodtv.com/fn/recipes/reclist/remlive.htm
--

Buffalo Sue

"Mild is a four-letter word..."