Re: [CH] "Wall of Fire"

Andy Barnhart (quark@erols.com)
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 23:33:50 -0400

Anne,

I'm not yet sure about this Sunday (2nd).  The 9th is definitely out (Kennedy
Center tickets), but the 16th looks OK.

Tim is just down Rt 15 in Leesburg & might like to join.  Jeff is up the road
(somewhere) and has said he and Tammy would like to connect.

The challenge card:   A punch card with 6 hot items (hot drink, sandwich, wings,
etc.), order them all and you get certified, a special tee shirt & 10% off on all
hot sauces. (For my hot drink, I ordered a bloody mary & put in a goodly amount of
cayenne pepper sauce.)

Andy.