Re: [CH] ....Words of Wisdom and raised bed question

John Cramer (cramerj@ij.net)
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 01:54:11 -0400

PT lumber? Why not some old RR ties? Most of the bad stuff has already bled out
of them and they last a LONG time. I'm using them. I found them at Home Depot and
at a local landscaping supplier. Only about $10 each as well. Also, no joining
needed as they're a might heavy.
Good luck to all of you.