RE: WHOOPS!!! (was: [CH] Malt-O-Meal)

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Wed, 05 May 1999 07:07:36 -0700

Randy

Since Greece is one of the Mediterranean countries,  and there are many
ethnic food crossovers, it's easily possible that the background is similar
to Jewish cooking, etc - also, since there were so many war going back and
forth in that area its possible that people picked up other people's foods,
for instance, the unleaven bread the Jews ate with oils & fish on it was
brought back by the Roman soldiers and eventually became pizza as we know it
today....so who knows

My tolerance for Cream of Wheat is comparable to yours - I meant the peppers
used in the soup not just on Cream of Wheat (why ruin perfectly good
peppers. . .B-)  )

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com <mailto:sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com>
Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com <mailto:srund@svl.ems.lmco.com>               LMnet:
8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
<http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi>
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146