Re: [CH] Chickens & Peppers

Chief (lkford@airmail.net)
Wed, 12 May 1999 17:26:43 -0500

Couple season ago I let my chickens in the garden after everything was
gone but okra and  some pepper plants.  At the time i thought they would
try them and then leave them alone.  Boy was I wrong Six hens striped 4
loaded plants in one day.  Next year there was chicken wire around the
plants when let the chickens in after the rest of the garden was gone.
Still give them the peppers we cant eat they love them.