Re: [CH] The Ground-Hawg's back...

VoodooChile (rael@ebicom.net)
Wed, 12 May 1999 23:20:49 -0500

At 08:19 AM 5/12/99 +0100, Andrew Healy wrote:
>Methinks that Rael has been growing that new chilli/pot hybrid.  A triumph
>for Monsanto (for hemp farmers- to discourage the farmhands from 'sampling'
>the crop) and probably, it will sell widely- but not in his hands/pipe ! :-)

monsanto is satan incarnate en masse...i shudder to think that those
castaways from the hitler eugenics programs are toying with the Fruits of
El Grande...they have no ethics, no respect, no souls...

El Grande! we beseech thee to protect our chiles! keep them from the mangy
paws of the monsanto jackels! rain down your wrath on their st. louis glass
house of mutant flora!  rip the heads from their bodies, those who dare
dabble with your Chile DNA, and skewer them on pikes with which we can line
the roads from their little shops of horrors to the capital so the
so-called public servants will understand that chiles should be GM-free!

peace, hendrix, and gm-free chiles.......

rael"...get thee behind me, monsanto..."64

Rael64
Mississippi Redneck Cook on Sabbatical
Monk of the TCS
Order of Immaculate Twister