Re: [CH] The Ground-Hawg's back...

Andrew Healy (a.healy@surrey.ac.uk)
Wed, 12 May 1999 08:19:22 +0100

Methinks that Rael has been growing that new chilli/pot hybrid.  A triumph
for Monsanto (for hemp farmers- to discourage the farmhands from 'sampling'
the crop) and probably, it will sell widely- but not in his hands/pipe ! :-)

At 05:37 PM 5/11/99 -0500, you wrote:
>At 10:49 PM 5/10/99 -0500, danceswithcarp wrote:
>>

>>The Ground-Hawg is back .  Pat and I saw it when we were driving by the
>>chile patch a weekend ago.  He was standing on his haunches in the big
>
>Blessings be to El Grande!...the illustrious danceswithcarp/DWC
>returneth!...happyhappyday!dance-get-nekid-but-watch-out-fer-them-daemon-gro
>und-hawgz!...'tis a good day, methinks...
>
>but as fer the problemo: shoot to kill, carpo, shoot to kill...may want to
>roast some root veggies with a nice addition of chile (a funky ratatouille
>maybe, but minus the 'maters, mind you..) and then roast that puppy, er,
>hawg, or grill him...hell, bbq his fat arse...
>
>anywho, blessings be on your chile crop this year as well as on that
>chilewoman of yers and them chilekidz...
>
>peace, hendrix, and chiles.......
>
>rael"...what's fer dinner?...groundhawg! whooooooeeeee! yankee
>possum!...yumyumeatemup!..."64
>
>Rael64
>Mississippi Redneck Cook on Sabbatical
>Monk of the TCS
>Order of Immaculate Twister
>Keeper of the Faith
>and a Towel...
>Cave Canem

"If you didn't put chile in it, don't pretend to know."

That which doesn't kill us, makes us strong !  <Nietzsche>

					Andrew Healy