[CH] RE: remove

Kath Hodgson (kath@kandk.demon.co.uk)
Sun, 14 Jun 1998 22:33:06 +0100

I'm on the 'chile-head' mail list ,email chile-heads@globalgarden.com i
expect most of the list will want removing-----Original Message-----
From: Firespring [mailto:firespring@nfx.net]
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 1998 7:21 PM
To: Kath Hodgson
Subject: Re: remove

Greetings,

As per your request, we have tried to remove you from our list, but are
unable to do so because we are unable to determine how you received our
message in the first place. Please let us know if you have multiple
email addresses or alias, or if mail is forwarded to you from another
address or list, so that we might take appropriate corrective action.

Thank you.

Kath Hodgson wrote:

> [...]
Center