[CH] Durkees Famous Sauce

Judy Howle (howle@ebicom.net)
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 07:31:44 -0500

At 10:41 PM 6/14/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Can anyone tell me if Chile Pepper Magazine is still around and whats a
>working
> url for em, Also, I know this has been asked a g-zillion times, whats
>Durkees famous sauce and does anyone know of a place in the Northern
>Houston area to get some?
>
>Thanks
>If your 1 in a million... There's 2,200 people just like you in China!!!

Normally referred to as "Durkees", the sauce is very tasty and zingy.  It's
sort of like a combo of mayonnaise and mustard.  We like it on hot dogs, in
potato salad, on sandwiches.  It is sold in every gro. store in MS in the
mayo. or mustard section.

I hear they make a hot sauce too, but none of the stores here carry it.

Judy Howle
howle@ebicom.net

Flavors of the South
Recipes for "heat lovers"