RE: [CH] Durkees Famous Sauce

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 07:18:08 -0700

check out:	  http://www.spiceguide.com/

there's a section for Durkee spices & a place to contact them at:

http://www.spiceguide.com/durkee/contact_us/contact_us.html

Durkee's [Famous Sauce] is usually found close to the mustards & mayos - its
a special blend of mustard & mayo plus their "secret" seasonings -
Dijonaise, mixed w/mayo, could come in close, but there's something so
special about durkee's - its _great_ on hams, sausages, grilled pork, etc. -
I grew up with it in MN & I love it!

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund_bloechl@lmco.com        Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com              LMnet: 8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi