Re: [CH] Peruvian recipes

David Wright (dtwright@texas.net)
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 17:25:49 -0500 (CDT)

At 04:55 PM 6/20/98 -0400, Suzanne wrote:
>><snip>
>>For the benefit of those interested in writing good posts to the
>>list.  Please just follow these simple rules.
>>
><snip>
>  and Peter, wild concept here, maybe pepper related information can even
>be posted!  Seriously though I know you are tying to be helpful, but I dont
>think its your place to post rules.

Why not? What Peter wrote was not a list of his rules, but a reminder of
what is generally considered to be appropriate ways to post in groups,
either lists or newsgroups. I say it's appropriate to remind us every now
and then as to how to make the best use of our electronic community,
especially when we stray.

David