Re: [CH] A Chile Garden In Las Vegas

Jody L. Baze (jody@BlueSkyTours.COM)
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 14:36:25 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 22 Jun 1998 ChefChile@aol.com wrote:

> I ordered and received in great condition some plants.
>
> [...]
> New Mexico #64
> [...]
>
> So, does it sound like I'm doing anything right?

Only gonna comment on the NewMex 6-4's since they're the only thing in
your list I have experience with. After an initial hardening period,
maybe a week or two, I'd let them get as much full sunlight as possible.
In fact, unless the plant/earth reach a pretty warm temperature, they
won't grow or produce as well.

That's been my experience anyway... Good luck!

JLB
--
Jody L. Baze                 Blue Sky Tours, Inc.
Software Development         10832 Prospect Avenue N.E.