Re: [CH] Toronto Festival

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 18:53:27 -0800

edmiston@wardpress.com wrote:

> John Sargant wrote:
> >
> > Toronto CH's may want to visit the Hot and Spicy Food Festival at
> > Harbourfront Centre on August 14-16.
>
> Sounds good. Any hoser CHs want to meet up there? Hard for me to plan
> that far ahead, but if someone reminds us closer to the date, I'll make
> an effort to be there. I'll be the one walking around with an "I
> Survived the Bread" button. (:

Man, I dunno about these down easters, who have migrated to Tronna, they
cant remember a month away???? How you doin, how are your peppers
growing in that Newfie heaven? I have one....only one....something or
other, which has turned yellow, and may turn red! When I HARVEST it, I
will taste it and see how hot it is! Ane then let everyone know, as this
wil be a first this year.  Cheers, Doug in BC