Re: [CH] Aji Amarillio - dropping blossoms

sasha (sasha@worldchat.com)
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 09:32:10 -0400

At 05:49 PM 6/25/98 +1200, Tony Flynn wrote:
>Hi all
>
> I answered a similar post from Nick a few days ago and should have
>maybe posted to the list.
>
>I had the same problem here in NZ last year. From the answers I received
>the message was "don't panic" Most peppers will set fruit when they are
>ready.
>Mine dropped heaps of flowers early, then followed with a bumper crop.
>Even the leftover plants I planted in odd corners all produced some
>fruit, no matter how neglected and stunted. Peppers seem really
>determined to produce seed.

Thanks a lot for the encouraging post, Tony.  I'm no longer worried about
the blossoms but now there's a problem with the leaves dropping off during
watering.  Yikes!  Any ideas as to what's causing *this* problem?

Thanks,
Sasha

The first principle of non-violent action is non-participation in
everything humiliating.
Gandhi