Re: [CH] Heading to Phoenix....

Che Wong (che.wong@tempe.vlsi.com)
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 07:14:49 -0700

The Phoenix area sprawls across a wide area. I commute 38 miles each
way and it is a small portion of the duistance across the valley. I
need to know where you will be at when you get here before making
recommendations.

BTW, today is the annaversary of our 120 degrees F. day in Phoenix
and tomorrow is the annaversery of the 122 degree F. day. Today's
forcast is for a high of 105.

--
Che Wong
che.wong@tempe.vlsi.com