Re: [CH] Birds !#$@

Lorraine Heidecker (lheid@saclink.csus.edu)
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 12:42:37 -0700 (PDT)

Can you get bird netting?  It is a fine net that does not block sun and
is mostly used to keep thelittle darlings off fruit trees but if yu put
it up over your planting beds it does work to keep birds away.

Another suggestion is to cut strips of mylar or aluminum and mount them
on string around the planting beds.  The sun reflects off them and the
breeze moves them around and this is supposed to scare the birds off.

Peace, love and peppers

Lorraine