Re: [CH] another use for habs

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Fri, 03 Jul 1998 20:07:43 -0800

Jalust@aol.com wrote:

> I woke up this am with a neck spasm and horrible headache.  I get a lot of
> these, but I was determined not to spend a whole day (sometimes a week) with
> this agony.
>
> I took some muscle relaxants.  HA!  My neck spasms laugh at them!
>
> I went to the store, found some lovely HABANEROS and took them home.  A new
> store opened, and there was a choice of red or orange, so I took both.  Nice
> Manzano peppers, Ajis, and others I do not know.  I need to get a handful of
> all of them and give em a try.
>
> With knife in hand at home, I sliced an orange hab lengthwise and very
> carefully RUBBED THAT SUCKER ALL OVER THE BACK OF MY NECK!!!  I added a little
> water, and voila!  Instant Bengay!!!  But much longer lasting, cheaper, too.
>
> My neck spasm is GONE!!!  So is the blinding headache.  I AM HEALED!!!!  I
> still feel the burn after 7 or 8 hours, but what the hell, it's working it's
> magic.
>
> My problem now is when I go to bed tonight, will the hab oil rub off on my
> pillow case?  I have 2 kitties and one of them really likes to sleep on the
> pillow.  I don't want my kitties to get any habanero hairballs or anything.
>
> Sorry to ramble on like this, but damn! it feels good to be cured so quickly
> (ok, the muscle relaxants had a hand in it, but the habs were what I needed!)
> Don't try this unless you can burn for hours.  MMMmmmmmmmmmmm
>
> Judy
> Jalust@aol.com

OH WOW....DOES THIS OLD MAN HAVE TO RESTRAIN HIMSELF?????What I could
not do with a straight line like that....a pussy with a habanero hair
ball? Douglas....behave, it is the big American Holiday....do not be a
BAD Old Man!!! (Good thing my wife of 49 yrs(not her age)has not seen
this reply, she would kill me!!) Talk about knuckle dragging..wherefor
art thou, Rael??? You missing this, man? I would have expected the
answer from you!! Or Luke, in Oz!! Hope all my south of the (CDN) border
have a great, safe holiday....drive carefully, eat peppers,and watch out
for habanero fragrant felines! Cheers, Doug in BC Canada