Re: [CH] Spices, Etc. Minimally On Topic

John & Jeannie Nelson (mykidsmum@earthlink.net)
Wed, 08 Jul 1998 08:53:50 -0700

Hello Sandy,
I hadn't heard of Spices Etc., but did check it out after your post. I'm always
looking for sources for spices. I am fairly addicted to vindaloo (with serranos
for a little more kick). The best source for spices I have found in the US is:
Spice Of Life:     http://www.exoticspices.com/spicesite/index.html
I was particularly impressed by the service. If they don't list something that
you want, just ask and they will track it down for you ( at least this was my
experience, they found fresh curry leaves and kafir lime leaves for me).
In my never to be humble opinion they are the best. If anyone else out there has
any other sources, please let me know, and if anyone would like a vindaloo or
naan recipe using Jim C's Smoked Habanero powder give a shout, but not too loud
the kiddies are napping.
Jeannie Nelson