Re: Hot Sauces (Was: [CH] Chile notorious)

Leslie Duncan (duncan@vianet.on.ca)
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 10:22:30 -0400

Was that maybe downstairs at the St. Lawrence market? I
can't think of anywhere where there is a downstairs in
Kensington market.

There is also a hot sauce store at 2359 Queen St. E,
416-690-4460. Lost the name of it, though.

-Leslie.