RE: Hot Sauces (Was: [CH] Chile notorious)

Fawcett, Steve (steve.fawcett@eds.com)
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 11:31:52 -0400

I was downstairs in the St. Lawrence Market (Toronto) yesterday and they
had all kinds of Hot Sauces, Dave's Insanity ($10), Melinda's XXXX, the
one with the skull key chain attached ($13) and a bunch of others I've
never heard of,  but you'd probably recognize. Most ranged in price from
$5 up to $13.00.

SF