Re: [CH] The Bread

Randy (rock4u@rocketmail.com)
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 11:31:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I replied to Mark privately and meant to include the list!

Follows:

Hi Mark,

You're right.  "Hefty" in terms of The Bread is quite different than a
hefty slice from a french loaf.  My hefty slice was about the size of
three stacked soda crackers.  I did not eat it straight - it took lots
of grits and water and even then it still "smoked" me!

My friend I previously mentioned who sampled a piece said it must be
similar to what licking a hot frying pan would be like!

Yours in Quality Heat,

rr

---=Mark <mstevens@exit109.com> wrote:

> The hottest versions of Jims bread I've sampled could only be eaten in
> pieces about the size of half a sugar cube.  Even this size would
> immobilize you for about 5 minutes and render you unable to taste
anything
> for about 20 minutes.  I would have to think a "hefty slice" would
pretty
> much be fatal.
>

>                     =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens
>
>                 @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
>                                   @ ICQ# 2059548 @
>
>                 Where ya' from?
>                                              Jersey.
>                                                           Yeah?
What exit?

                                                           next
 Back to A-MyList

 ---=Mark <mstevens@exit109.com> wrote:

> At 07:08 AM 7/17/98 -0700, Randy wrote:
> >
> >Hi Andrew,
> >
> >I am at this moment enjoying a hefty slice of "The Bread" with my
> >cheese grits and eggs.  What a delightful way to start the day!
> >
> >I would recommend asking Suzanne how she made hers.
> >
> >She brought a loaf to our gathering in Atlanta and it was very good.
> >It was my first experience with "The Bread".  If Jim's is hotter, as
> >Suzanne says, then I need a little more training before tackling
his.
> >Suzanne's version was quite potent!
>
> The hottest versions of Jims bread I've sampled could only be eaten in
> pieces about the size of half a sugar cube.  Even this size would
> immobilize you for about 5 minutes and render you unable to taste
anything
> for about 20 minutes.  I would have to think a "hefty slice" would
pretty
> much be fatal.
>

>                     =Mark "Runs With Scissors" Stevens
>
>                 @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @