RE: [CH] some like it hot

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 15:36:06 -0700

> ----------

The above statement is not always true. . .I grew up In COLD Minnesota -
chili was _always_ a hit no matter what the season - the hotter the better -
as well as spagetti - we always had hot peppers of some sort & crushed red
peppers around - I grew up wigh basically German/Irish cooking and we always
added extra hot stuff to our foods. . .yum

>   A taste for spices: has been passed down over many generations.  In hot
> climates, our ancestor; who enioyed splces  with their food were apt to
> live
> longer and produce more ofspring, says Sherman. "And they taught their
> offspring and others "This is how to cook a mastadon"

Didn't cook much mastadon, sure learned how to cook flavorful meals!

B-)

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund_bloechl@lmco.com        Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com              LMnet: 8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi