Re: [CH] Most enjoyable afternoon

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 20:27:12 +0000

Meconella@aol.com wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am relatively new here,  and there are many questions I would like to ask,
> but to spare you all the repetition of the same questions,  I spent a very
> pleasant warm afternoon browsing the CH archives and sipping a margarita.  I
> learned how to make chipotles and facts about over-wintering peppers,   seed
> sources and culture techniques,  the chile/chili spelling discussion,  and
> learned about varieties I have never heard about,  as well as jotting down
> several interesting recipes.  I look forward to going back there again soon
> and learning even more.  Thanks everyone for all your old posts.
>
> Janet.
Hi Janet...as long as you dont hear the LAST post! Glad you are
enjoying  all the old stuff....with some of the mailings that were in
evidence in the last while, I am surprised that you did only ONE
margarita! Are you really sure that you did not have MORE? After running
into some of the interesting chatter from a few of our list
members??(Probably me included)I hope you try some of the recipes that I
have posted...they are all well tested, and if you are a relatively new
CH you can adjust the pepper ratio to suit your taste buds..have fun,
this list should be a fun as well as a learning experience for all, in
my humble opinion! Cheers,Doug in BC