Re:[CH]The Bread and Endorphins

Chris Meredith (merc@innocent.com)
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 12:56:48 -0700

My Experience's are about the Same. No big rush but just an overwhelming
feeling of Well being sometimes if it is really hot a feeling of giddyness
will overcome me and people will accuse me of using other "herbs" that are
out their...... but it really is a way to relax during a stressful day ....

-Chris