Re: [CH] Re: Mastodon Surprise (was: some like it hot)

Calvin Donaghey (gdonaghey@bitstreet.com)
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 19:42:55 -0500

JBF-
Now THAT is truly a knuckle-drag recipe.  Makes me want to sit in a cave and thump my
chest for a couple of days while the pit works a magical transformation on the
prehistoric buffet.  I think I gained 15 pounds and grew 4" of hair on my shoulders
just reading it.  Thinking of raiding the zoo and substituting, back hoe is on
will-call.  I'll save some ribs for you.
Calvin