RE: [CH] Chile-head Libations?

Garry Howard (garry@netrelief.com)
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 19:12:54 -0400

Zubrowka is outstanding vodka. You can buy it in Europe. We brought back two
bottles from Paris two years ago and just finished the second bottle a
couple of months ago. I would love to find a domestic source for it.

Garry Howard - Cambridge, MA - garry@netrelief.com
Garry's Home Cookin' - http://cooking.netrelief.com