Re: [CH] Just for a kick

Randy (rock4u@rocketmail.com)
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 13:43:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

My first guess - not related unless the jalapeno peppers contained a
pathogen (still not likely)

Although not a doctor I would suggest:

Upgrade to Habeneros
Eat more garlic and onions
Drink plenty of juice from fresh beets (or just eat plenty of beets)
Drink lots of Cranberry juice ( from fresh cranberries , not the store
bought full of sugar)
Echinacea (sp?) and Golden Seal extract
Astralagus extract
And follow my example of: proper nutrition, exercise, plenty of rest,
and be as pure as the driven snow.

Disclaimer:  The above is intended for intertainment puposes only.  It
is not intended to replace the advice of an actual A.M.A. approved
Physician. Never begin any lifestyle modification program without
first consulting your doctor.

Where is Dr. Rael and Dr. Doug when you need them?

===
If you go flying back through time, and you see somebody else flying
forward into the future, it's probably best to avoid eye contact.
- Jack Handey

Rockin' Randy's Homepage:
http://members.tripod.com/~rocknrandy/index.html