Re: [CH] Just for a kick

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 11:30:41 +1000

At 6:43 AM +1000 23/7/98, Randy wrote:
>Hi,
>
>My first guess - not related unless the jalapeno peppers contained a
>pathogen (still not likely)
>
>Although not a doctor I would suggest:
>
>Upgrade to Habeneros
>Eat more garlic and onions
>Drink plenty of juice from fresh beets (or just eat plenty of beets)
>Drink lots of Cranberry juice ( from fresh cranberries , not the store
>bought full of sugar)
>Echinacea (sp?) and Golden Seal extract
>Astralagus extract
>And follow my example of: proper nutrition, exercise, plenty of rest,
>and be as pure as the driven snow.
Great advice (you should stay on the cranberry juice for afew months -it is
excellent for kidneys)
although I'm not sure about the purity.
Wearing or bathing with sandalwood or Cypress Essential Oil will help. Both
are urinary tract antiseptics.
A urologist friend gave me some reseach they do with Chilli and naughty
bits but I've lost it.

Michael Bailes.
Herbarist
The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250 Australia. (OZ)
 International fax 61 243 651979 &  Phone 61 243 677322
bookshop, nursery, school, garden, medical herbalist, cafe, herbal
products, gift gallery.
EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au  Web page at:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~frgntgar/